Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Readings for this week

Dear Class:

You do not need to read Chapters 13 & 14 from the Reader this week. Happy belated President's Day.

However, you must read Chapters 11, 12 & 16, as well as finish Chapters 3-5 in the "Why Geography Matters" book. You have until Monday to read these chapters.

Finally, though the online schedule says to read Chapters 18 & 20 from the Reader for next week, please hold off. You may get out of reading them. :) We will see.

Oh, a true finality... I will be posting my lecture slides to the blog at some point this week. Anything I did not cover in class -- slides I skipped -- is not valid for the midterm or final exam. So please note you only need to study what I covered in class. I will try to delete slides I did not cover in class, but I may miss one or two. If you don't remember it at all, it probably was not a slide in class and you do not need to read it.

Thanks, Geographers! We'll see you later today.

Best,

Ian

No comments: